PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Shocking pictures show female RAF recruit hurled around by naked servicemen'
Old 1st Aug 2017, 11:01
Bigt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I served in FI during 87. At that time I am quite sure only female officers were on the mountain tops.......and not too many of them. As ORAC has suggested the drafters at Innsworth would of taken into account the status of females/numbers before detaching any females. As for the head count at the sites.......time has taken its toll but I seem to recall one site having 24 personnel and that would of included Turner Diesel staff. On a slightly different thread I recall the arrival of a male FS to one of the mountain tops. His attitude/demeanour was having such a affect on morale he was brought down to Mount Pleasant and spent the remainder of his 3.5 months as the SWOs side kick. All 3 sites were close knit communities working hard in pretty harsh conditions I would have serious doubts as to the veracity of the claims....how has she been able to get hold of the photos if she was the victim?