PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight TV — general aviation TV from Russia
Old 31st Jul 2017, 20:03
FlightTV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Jan Olieslagers Thanks for your interest. Upcoming feature in the Issue 14 that will be ready in 2 weeks or so is exactly about the new Aerovolga Borey serial edition, 2-seater 650 kg MTOW composite flying boat designed by Boris Chernov (outline designer), Dmitry Suslakov (chief designer/constructor) and Sergey Alafinov (the boss). It has no disadvantages of original Che series — it's FAR23 compliant and is even certified in Canada already, and there are firm orders from there and the EU. Probably next time we're in Samara I'll get Boris to answer specifically your questions - ask them as a reply in this thread or PM them to me.

PS It's difficult to produce video and stills at once
PPSS Mansur the Aviabear is a rescue — his mother bear abandoned him as a baby in the woods for whatever reason and he was saved from painful death by the airfield staff when he was the size of a corgi. He isn't chained, has his own space — enough to build several nice houses on that land, pond to bathe, anything he'd like to eat — reasonably, of course — and is reportedly quite affable bear. I'm yet to meet the guy (strangely enough, but can't make it to Orlóvka (UUTO) for more than a year, while it's one of the best and most popular airfields).

Last edited by FlightTV; 31st Jul 2017 at 22:49.