PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Ryanair
Thread: Joining Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2017, 17:11
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I follow the SOPs and I know the SOPs... that's not the reason why I'm not in the LHS yet...
yes SID PLATE the system is working, bravo... I still flying RHS after two years in the company. For me it was enough time 6 months flying to follow the SOPs like a bot, SOPs here are difficult to learn BUT not impossible and as I said it could be hard at the beginning but after a few months you are just one pilot more.
What you seems to be out of game "son", is your completely lack of common sense. To STOP some guys in his path to the Command because he forgot to put PROG page 4 in final when you as TRE are repositioning the SIM continuously for performing different exercises, this is just an example... That is what you are looking for when you tick the box than a pilot is ready for his Command?
Anyway and as I told you in other posts, I don't care because I'm going to be Captain in this company or in other, it's doesn't matter but you are still going to be a bad person, bad trainer with no common sense but of course an excellent knowledge of your SOPS.

Enjoy,

Last edited by samca; 31st Jul 2017 at 17:23.