PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2017, 07:27
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay away

I agree that we shouldn't fault the respect to these people, but at least, try to advise to all other colleagues who are thinking to join this company, that is is not a safe place to fly anymore. VNA is not like the company was 10 years ago. They are getting rid of all expat pilots, and is just a matter of time that all of them will be fired. I couldn't ask to any of my friends to come here, because i don't know when they will receive the 60 days notice, and doesn't matter what the agencies are saying or promising, is a fact, they want to fire all expat pilots at least the can do it. Now they need to cover the huge hole they have because many guys could see the situation, and they left. So who want to join a comoany where all expat pilots are leaving of being fired? That's the point. If they fly better or worst, if the management is corrupt and they care only about how much money they could take from ur pockets, is their problem. Better stay away of VNA, because when they don't beed u, u will be fired with 60 days notice, even if u signed a contract for 10000 years. Good luck guys, and choose well.