PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight TV — general aviation TV from Russia
Old 31st Jul 2017, 07:11
FlightTV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flight TV — general aviation TV from Russia

I’m Ignat Solovey, the cameraman and international relations guy of the only Russian video feature about general aviation (NB: not another vlog, we work in different format that is closer to classic TV). We restarted our English production after 2-year hiatus and here are five first issues that are better to be viewed in sequence. These are about helicopter sports championship and 2nd stage of helicopter racing world cup that happened couple of weeks ago, further issues will be about things… well, less expensive than helicopters.

Russia has a lot of stuff that may be of interest to flying crowd out there — aircraft, gear, pilots, GA events, airshows, aviation sports and lots more (including lots or red tape and hostile bureaucrats). I’ll spoil: we even have one (only one!) airfield pet bear and I’ll do a feature on the guy this August. Just in case, that’s mighty exotic even in Russia.

We are non-political, we do believe in common language, friendship and common skies… as much as that’s possible with what politicians do. Please don’t voice what do you think of Mr. Putin/Crimea/Ukraine/Syria to us, we have nothing to do with that and never had (although I had numerous encounters with the president as a news photographer… not the most pleasant experience of my life, I’d say).
I hope you (and forum admins) won’t mind if I’ll update this thread from time to time with new issues.
If you have questions or ideas for us, I’m open. Also I'm glad to answer your questions as far as my expertise allows. I already have got questions about possibilities of foreign private pilots to get to Russia on their own aircraft, and a feature dedicated to that is planned for Autumn, as it requires some preparatory work.

Issues 9

Issue 10

Issue 11

Issue 12

Issue 13