PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2017, 07:51
wingdeagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kimono1950
What is it true :any time some goes seriously wrong, about once a week, it is a viet pilot as PF.

They want to get ride of the expats, ok. But after do not cry if you are forbidden to overfly China or flying to Australia. Not to talk about be blacklisted in Europe.

These guys are more interested in smuggling goods from any foreign countries , than to fly correctly the aircrafts.

One guy said , no viet will be allowed to fly in my country, it is true, but to be honest, I thing they should not fly in Vietnam either.

What I can say is, on my country, they will not be treated the way they have treated the poor guys they fired , with no reason !
Kimono, I think most of us on this forum are aware and even agree about the standards at VN and the problems they are facing. Yet as I previously mentioned, it is a Vietnamese airline and the locals have the right to run it the way they concider is right. And if they are wrong, they will face the concequnces. While it may give you a better feeling to vent over the internet, you must know you are not achieving anything. Not by insulting people, not by calling them names. In the matter of fact I am not even sure you work for VN and if you do, why don't you just pack and leave ? If this place is as bad as you say why hang out ? There are plenty of Airbus jobs out on the open market. Or are you simply pissed off because you would like to leave but can't due to some other "pleasant obligations" many expats got themselves into while in Vietnam ? I also noticed that the angrier you get, your English grammar seems to deteriorate. But as long as you know the terms like "sucklips" and are in possession of your racist slurs, it's all good, I guess. If you indeed are an airline pilot, than I am ultimately ashamed to share the same profession with the likes of you. I suggest a hefty doze of anger management class before you consider controlling an airliner. You are scary !