PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Ryanair
Thread: Joining Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2017, 09:22
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things to improve here.

5/4 yes is a good Roster but most of the working days 4 sectors and between 10-12 hours Duty in the best of the case with no slots, can kill everybody. Occasionally to do 4 sectors is ok but not 90% of the time.

Keep good TREs, SFIs in the company, it is very sad to go Stansted and see some TREs with not common sense at all, evaluating Command Assestment function only of your SOPs knowledge. The y don't care how do you fly, handling skills... SOPs adherence is the most important thing here, so lots of Senior FOs after 2 years joining the company or even less decide to go out.

Salary difference between Senior FO and cadet in Ryr contract is 0 Euros. To be in the program for the Command Upgrade and get the extrapayment of 10 Euros per hour it depends only of your Base Captain, it doesn't matter your experience or loyalty to the company... please Sirs, put automatically all the seniors FOs with 1800 hours on 73 in the program. Automatically put all the OCC guys in this program, there is a MEMO which you can stay in the program 18 months before your Upgrade...

Again after the upgrade, SENIORITY LIST. I would like to see where I am for getting my home base.

Split the holidays in two blocks of 15 days. Why we have to take 1 month in one shot?... year is very long, let your people to split their holidays, it would mitigate fatigue.

Crewcontrol support and respect to all pilots. Crewcontrol should helps crews when something happened and there is an overnight in one airport and also I would like to hear "get better" when I call sick, specially when we are doing 85-100 hours per month in some airports at 40 degrees.

Try to motivate your people, moral is essensial in this business. Try to keep your experience people on board, listen them, be an open mind.... don't go to Brazil or ME for pilots and work in other direction.

Cheers