PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2003, 01:13
Delboy@GB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only fools and planes

Well, I must say i enjoy my days with GB although my reliant robin often goes tech between peckham and the Beehive, especially when called out at 4.15 am... but, petit suisse, it's all part of wealing and dealing.
I am happy to work for this airline, especially with Frank Spencer as managing director, Jim Royle as base supervisor, Tom Green at crewing, Marlene at cabin services and Boycie at Flight ops, and last but not least, sexy Ann Robinson at cabin services also... oh and not forgetting all the Victor Meldrews flying out there. Laboratory Garnier ! So, time for action ? I'd say mais oui !
Union's crap, so no point in counting on them (Sorry Paul, nice eyelashes though!) so what can be done ? well, haven't got much experience or "raison d'etre" in this industry so i'm unsure, but this seems to be a nice site, special thanks to all the F/D crew that visit this section, advice would be highly appreciated on possibilty of iniating some kind of protest. I can just imagine GB Airways crew going on strike. The only problem is that with no union support, i wonder where all this would lead to...
Anyway, in the meantime, my advice to all crew out there is have a fun, enjoy your outings, humour is the key to making the most of a day and enjoying the work environment.
Bonjour !