PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British pilot arrested over people smuggling Calais
Old 26th Jul 2017, 12:34
legal1965

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I won't be writing to him at all. We have had no contact for over 2.5 years since he decided that it would be a good idea to try and take me to Court for mismanagement of his affairs during his ... ahem accident. I too was taken in by Golden Eagle Pilot and was glad that he got his just desserts. I was told by his son yesterday (who incidentally is just as disgusted as the rest of our family) that there was talk on Pprune and I just wanted to say I am so very sorry for the implications that this is going to have on all of you going forward. The actions of one greedy, manipulative man is going to impact on all of you and for that you have my sincere apologies. My father who was loved by all in the aviation world (he kept his plane at Stapleford), who is now dead, I am pleased to say does not have to witness the further shenanigans of his son. Unfortunately my mother (previous owner of G0-KAG) does. Flying has been in my family ever since I can remember and it saddens me greatly that what is a pleasurable past-time for most, has now been sullied by a few.

I am not prepared to wash dirty linen in public on here in memory of my father but I just wanted to publicly apologise for all of you pilots whom this is going to have a great impact on now and in the future.

Many years ago I told Jet Blu that he had made money his God and one day it was going to get him into a lot of trouble. How true my words have come to pass. Enjoy your flying everyone, albeit now with stricter controls. Sorry.