PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2003, 19:22
GASH BAG AIRWAYS

SCAMPI BOI ...VERY WRONG

I hate to differ with you scampi boi....i appreciate and understand you comments yeah probably more informed than others but with one common ending it all comes down to money.....

Attititude like yours is precisly what makes a company a bad one 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE IT' nobody said we, well i didn't like the company i work for.....its a certain few who are running it and working in it that a ruining it for the rest of us....

You seem to give me the impression either you in the union, flight deck or management position...and probably not a crew member........cabin crew are treated completely different and as if we where a total seperate entity from the company.....especially when flightdeck get paid a 3 figure overtime figure and cabin crew a 2 figure... etc etc....

I just hate it the comments like yours "since 11/9" thats just an excuse.....comments like that are used to excuse an airlines poor performance.....

And with comments such as be greatfull for a JOB...... off course i am greatfull but believe me my life doesn't depend on it.....once again its comments like that i hear day in day out.....many other carriers are suffering not just ours and look open your eyes....did it not occur to you that it might be better else where.....i am happy where i am greatful or not thats to be debated....GB should be greatfull that their longer serving members of staff are still with them...greatfull for the EXTRA hours many people give of their time to ensure a smooth running operation.....greatfull that most of us are flexible and willing to reduce hours when we have to .....and what do we get in return ....nothing extra...why? cause comments like you run through the company be greatfull you have a job and thats the end of it.......

Well scampi boi be greatfull you have a job...but would you be so greatfull working for 1/2 your salaray? if you are that greatful maybe you could save the company some money .......if not LEAVE just as you say......