PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Europe.. Any info on how employment/contracts would work?
Old 23rd Jul 2017, 22:44
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kungfu panda
In reality, Brexit would actually be too much of a shock to Britain for it to bear. We are now talking of long term transition which will lead to more elections and therefore changes in politicians. Expect the status quo in the end.
I believe that's something we're all very aware of otherwise this very thread wouldn't exist. I dispatched a fair few flights during the run up to the referendum and I can't imagine those cockpit environment were the greatest as many of the crew had hugely varying opinions on the matter.

I personally hope to be in the RHS prior to the 2019 deadline but even then job security may well be lackluster. I can certainly foresee redundancies if things turn sour between the both parties of the negotiations but then again, I'm being incredibly pessimistic. Understandable though given BBVA don't give a toss about Brexit either way and would still want their money. If I were to be given the opportunity to re-commence training in the current circumstance i'm not sure I would - unless I had EU state citizenship