PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To B or not to B
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2017, 05:57
Zapp_Brannigan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX already cut the salary of its most junior pilots by 50% when it implemented HKPA.

Let's not forget that in 2 years, the company will post record profits. Anything we give away now, we will never see again when times are good.

I would prefer we'd come with a good agreement now, but if I have to do another 1.5 years of CC/TB, so be it.

The other new COS I'll sign is if improvements are made. But then I wouldn't have to sign it, would I?
According to your sources, visionary, what changes will have CoS17? Sign or be fired?

As for housing, if they were smart, they would have bought and provided us with company accommodation 19 years ago. Actually, that's all my contract stipulates. Provide me with suitable accommodation which will reflect the market. No my fault if the market in Hong Kong is the most expensive in the planet.
Don't want to pay? Give me a base!
Chinese airlines are paying big bucks AND offer commuting contracts. It's not that hard.

What's the point about staying in Hong Kong if they make my lifestyle much worse than at home?