PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2017, 15:20
wingdeagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ruzki
IV just heard the news today ..
But nooooo we are racist , but noooo the local are wonderful .... but nooooo we are contractors .
wtf!!! Wake up!!!
They guy just saved an a321!!!! And had been terminated !!!!Because his fo, son of , friend of , uncle of, with super perfcet air style wsnt able to keep a ******* center line!!!!!!!!!!
But nooooooo we are racists but noooo we are contractors....
kurvah my 2 cents
Hi Ruzki, yes, you are a contractor or are you not ? The locals are nice, but not the ones making the decisions in this Flying Circus Wanna Be An Airline ! The majority of them are stuck in the system (you may know the word "system" ?).
Centerline control has been an issue for years ! How about crosswinds ? Did you ever have to help out with the rudder with a 7kt crosswind ? Cessna 150 limitation is 12, by the way. All this is nothing new. Re-read my post about the low standards.
Wake up ? I did and left ! Safety and the associated stress were my concern. You advise the current employees to wake up. I am sure most of them are awake, but what is your suggestion ? Another "October Revolution" ;-) ?
My suggestion is: all expats lay down your work and get the f..k out ! Now they can see how to run the Flying Circus since they know it all so much better !
Nice thought, but not so easy, right ? Expats who are settled there with families, children in schools, girlfriends and motobikes need to be paid for. Easy to tell them all to "wake up". How about you go to the fleet office and tell them that. I am sure they will appreciate it. Stay safe !

Last edited by wingdeagle; 20th Jul 2017 at 15:48.