PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transfer time between flights - Paris Terminal 2E.
Old 19th Jul 2017, 14:44
yellowtriumph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transfer time between flights - Paris Terminal 2E.

I would like to get the opinions of more seasoned travellers if I may please. Next March my wife and I will be travelling to South America with Air France. Our flight itinerary is London (LHR) > Paris (CDG) > Buenos Aires outward, and Santiago > Paris (CDG) > London (LHR) on the return. It is the final leg that I am very slightly concerned about.

All the CDG centred flights are 'Aerogare 2, terminal E'. Our scheduled arrival time back to CDG from Santiago is 0815. Our departure time from CDG to LHR is 10.05. Does the team think this is enough time?

I am assuming that as we have booked all sectors with AF (we have one booking ref for the complete round trip for both of us - so am I correct?), that we will be able to check in our baggage all the way through from LHR to Buenos Aires for the outward journey, and also on the return flight from Santiago through to LHR so we will not have to 'faff about' dealing with any luggage at any time at CDG, but, we will have to deal with international immigration when we arrive back in CDG from Santiago which will obviously eat into our time to get off the Santiago flight onto the connecting flight to LHR.

I do hope this all makes sense, so, I'd be very grateful for the teams opinions on any part of my post really - particularly the timings on the return journey at CDG.