PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2017, 12:57
LCYFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello , what happens between 6-10am at Southend airport or worded differently is there something i should be aware of such as overcrowded/slow trains to London early in the morning and am i right in saying the road traffic to London would be heavy during this time period?

The Man to Lcy routes were a nice addition but the frequency just wasn't ideal for my typical mission, However there appears to be up to 3 flights a day from Man to Sen with Flybe? Stobart? but the first arrival isn't until 9:30am which 1 hour earlier would've been more attractive for the business orientated traveler.

The thread is too long to read to find the answer to my first question but in the last few pages there's been talk of a 5-10 million passenger figure in the future - If airliners can't get the timings right now at this capacity i don't know how the 5 million target is achievable ( it's just my opinion )

I wasn't aware of the SEN routes until this week i don't remember seeing soo many last year so this a good sign. Now i can only wish for a SEN- Carlisle route.

Thank you

LCYFlyer