PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I vote ".For" the Rule Change?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2017, 12:45
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sam Ting Wong

I am not sure if you are with us or against us?? Your condescending tone, mostly aimed at your colleagues, is odd at best. Silly as it may seem, you grammar is poor and you could not even spell Qantas correctly, as well as many other mistakes. My point; Credibility! You see, if you just use your so called data, or just make your opinion, then fine, Attacking your own colleagues speaks volumes of someone like you. More like what our management does, speaking down to us as though we are idiots. You sound angry and bitter and I am willing to bet you have, at some point, sold yourself and your colleagues out in some way, shape, or form. Just stop it already. You've become a nuisance and are taking away from the discussion. I hope you don't act like this in the cockpit because I'd have you removed.

People are leaving and it has got their attention PERIOD. Now what they do about it, or how they handle it, is another point. To show weakness is not their style so I, and many others, think they will retaliate as it's a sign of power. I also think that no matter, the new joiners are getting educated quickly by the old timers like me. They are quickly realizing not only whom they joined but what!

Points taken about pay but not in how people are treated by such an irresponsible company. This place is a training ground now and most will eventually leave as besides the T's&C's, this place is full of abhorrent management. Threats and intimidation, read the latest Friday Liar, courtesy of the Muppet they have now placed in the ADFO position. The blue box at the bottom telling people you will be hearing from the fleet office if your are not complying with my NTC! You know what I'd say; FU CK, you horses ass!

So there. This is what this place has become, a reality show that is so bad but you just have to watch it. Think "Here comes honey Boo Boo". It is shocking that it exists but it does.

Last edited by The Visionary; 12th Jul 2017 at 12:55.