PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair for experienced pilot
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2017, 06:57
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VJW
Not everyone with minimum requirements gets put forward...perhaps you need to think as to why you haven't?!
Yes I tell you, it is not only a question of minimum requirements only. I comply with it. Last word has your Base Captain. Probably your face, hair, eyes, skin or skills doesn't like him. In that case he decided do not pay you 10+ Euros.

Let's speak a little bit about the point of last 2 sim checks graded good or better. Let's explain the people that is reading this thread this point.
Time ago the form which the examiner used to evaluate your sim had only one mark, so 1,2,3,4 or 5 and 3 was equal to GOODr. So in the past was enough just passed the sims.
Nowadays we have beed evaluated in lot of areas and every box in the new form has to be graded. The main mark has changed and now it says:

PASS
PARTIAL PASS
FAIL

the last MEMO from the company it says that if your last two sims has been graded as PASS is good enough to be entitled for the 10 + Euros extra.
In fact the company has changed the OPS MANUAL part D and now where it says that your last two sims has to be graded PASS, they changed the word GOOD or BETTER for the word PASS.
This is because it is quite easy to have in the rest of the form one
single point with a 4, but let's speak a little bit more about the last MEMO.
Also it says: do not have any area with IMPROVEMENT REQUIRED = 5.
In my case I never failed a sim in this company, even a partial pass, I never got a 5 in any single point of my sims, NEVER EVER EVER... my CRM always graded with 2, very good relationship with everyone, I consider myself a normal guy, just normal, normal skills, normal attitude...
I tried to claim several times to my BC to be in the program but he decided do not give me the 10+ Euros. I sended queries to the company training department and answer was try to speak with your BC. Finally I decided to forget the 10+ Euros continue flying as normal and wait for the new BC to come within the next few months.

This is my case guys, I'm not saying all the bases BC are the same, surely in other bases is quite different but here is like that. Even I'm seeing other collegues going to the upgrade with only 2 or 3 months of extrapayment.... but as I said I think it is not a problem of the company, seems to be that they change the requirements to entitled more SFO to get this extrapayment, it is just a particular problem, in fact it is just my problem and I don't know if in other bases it happened the same.

Cheers