PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I vote ".For" the Rule Change?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2017, 00:30
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So that is your "data".

"I know two or three guys that left"
Plus retirements, which were ALWAYS between 55-65 , are now suddenly counted as resignations. Now that is just silly,sorry.

Just because I want proof people are leaving doesn't mean I want people to stay, nor does it mean I think it is wise to stay. It also doesn't mean I like it here, nor do I claim people are happy. All I am
saying is: I don't believe we have significant resignations, and if you do then I would like to know how you come to that conclusion.

Take the emotions out of it and look at the data. Bevause that is precisely what is happening on the 9th floor. This is only about numbers, nothing else! It doesn't matter if you like it or not ( I certainly don't).

But I guess you will never understand the difference.

It is a fact that every B scaler is replaced by a C scaler and hence a financial win for the company, like it or not ( I don't like it).

Oriental, why is my view "blinkered". Is that your "argument"? Where is your data? I am willing to listen! I wish you could present the numbers, I really do! But in the end I fear you also just know a guy who knows a guy who seriously considers leaving..

Oval, 4 guys in LAX may be 7.5 % of the base, but they are still only 0.1% of the total. What significance overall have they?

Cpt Underpants, same for you. Your 3 guys are 0.09% of the total workforce.Plus they were not even proper resignations..

Dragon, just imagine we would publicly debate. I ask you for data of your claim, you make donkey sounds. Just picture this. Still you think in pprune it is ok. Why?

I understand many pilots have never been exposed to tertiary education, debating clubs in universities etc. Maybe discussions are also not that common in the military, makes sense. But at some point you guys really have to pull yourself together. I am talking of the absolute basics in every debate, you make a claim, you have the burden of proof. By definition, if your proof starts with " I heard/ I think/ I believe/ I estimate etc" it is not a proof. It just isn't.

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 12th Jul 2017 at 02:59.