PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I vote ".For" the Rule Change?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2017, 13:06
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STW, you're obviously too thick to comprehend what people are trying to tell you. You think you're being clever with your posts, but you're only looking like a gargantuan fool. Why don't you do some research and see how many resignations Cathay had 15, 10, 5 years ago compared to now. Why don't you then graph the results and see the obvious trend. If you still come back with your utter nonsense, then your maturity and intelligence is approaching that of a donkey.

What you fail to realize is that it's not just junior guys and gals leaving, it's also some very senior FOs and Captains that have left. These are people who are letting go decades of seniority in pursuit of something better. Many more are teetering on the edge including myself, and I've been here for over two decades and still have ways to go before my retirement. Show me one airline where you have that many senior crews throwing in the towel because they've had enough of the draconian style of management and working conditions.