PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 3rd Sep 2003, 15:03
Boss Raptor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Andelin you are completely missing the point!

Robertson defrauded and/or decieved many Pprune members long before he himself was arrested for Paedophilia (completely seperate to Pprune and Ppruners).

As one who assisted Robertson by alllowing him to live in one of my properties when and I quote 'he had returned from living in Africa and a short contract in Trinidad and needed some time/help to get on his feet again'. I also loaned him money to do exactly this...as did others...Well as the 'Good Samaritan' I got dumped on bigtime...as did others!

It is for this Danny, myself and others chose to bring him to the full attention of the aviation world for the fraud and conman he really was (not Paedophilia)! As a seperate issue Robertson then started slandering Danny, myself and others on other aviation forums which we then both legally (as a particular Hostmaster found out when he took no action) and practically took action protect/defend ourselves...

As host of the MD80Forum Mr. Andelin I doubt you would be very happy if one of your members started defrauded others on your forum like Robertson did on Pprune...and I think you would take the action Danny did to stop it!!!

I doubt Mr. Andelin you would like your forum used as 'base' from which Robertson (or others...) undertook fraud and deception...

I doubt you would sit and watch whilst an MD80 Forum member, whom you had removed for the above reasons/activities, slandered you and your colleagues/fellow forum members on other aviation forums...

...and I doubt Mr. Andelin you would morally sit back and do nothing when some fairly damming evidence of paedophile activities became apparent (some of which for obvious reasons was and will never be made available on Pprune)

Suggest you acquaint yourself on the full and complete history of this case and the 3 year history of Robertsons' activities on Pprune, and then consider the actions you would/should take if someone defrauded you or people you knew or people on your forum. You may well then understand the venom and anger being directed in general at Robertson by Ppruners!

We (and other Ppruners) pursued Robertson for being a fraud and liar which is why I personally am so vindictive about him...he caught himself on Paedophilia. Unfortunately this is an integral and final part of the history and his final demise which is why this thread will remain until he is sentanced - remember he has been already found guilty hence we are more than entitled to discuss it!!

Last edited by Boss Raptor; 4th Sep 2003 at 00:00.