PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Lack of Pilots
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2017, 10:01
president

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not trying to impress anyone here, it's funny that you think so :-) If you haven't been sacked and actually like it here you are trying to IMPRESS? Haha! But why should colleagues considering to join only read sad stories of people who go sacked for misconduct ? It's lightyears from the average career path which looks more like mine. I'm saying that everyone doesn't dislike it here, and was wondering what legacy airline in Europe offers so much better conditions. A question still unattended. In fact it's quite seldom I fly with people looking for other jobs. The only guys I know off who left, either failed their upgrade or was offered a job at home. In an airline that grows at this speed it's normal for opportunities to arise sooner than at legacy airlines. I do perfectly understand why a 22 year old would go to KLM, in the long run its probably better. But being in my mid 30's I fail to see what other great jobs are on offer in Europe? I'm sick of sucking everyone in the office to rise, so please let me know. Share your wise insight, or stop moaning about your personal failures. It's actually a bit sad and tiring to listen to.