PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recent MCC/JOC experience
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2017, 20:20
ParisFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRM Europe JOC/MCC

I'll be finishing my JOC/MCC course at crmeurope tomorrow. I highly recommend them! Rob and his team are fantastic and I feel my money has been well spent and at a very fair price. The quality of instruction both during ground school and sim has been excellent and the ALSIM fnpt2 is the perfect training device for the course. Complex enough to simulate system failures you'd expect on your typical medium jet but with a simple SOP that doesn't take too long to learn. This allows you to concentrate and work on the CRM and failure management side of things which are the fundamentals of the course. All the instructors are highly experienced and really go out of their way to pass on their knowledge and share their own personal experiences. With regards to the JOC. It's a one day course at crmeurope and although the instructors do their best to do as much as possible in the sim during those 4 hours, to be honest, the MCC covers everything and more. My advice would be,only do the JOC if you want to apply to an airline that requires it. Otherwise the MCC will do the job just fine.

I can't praise everyone involved here enough and highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.