PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 3rd Sep 2003, 00:52
md80forum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't think twice about hunting down and exterminating anyone that tries to abuse my daughter- as no-doubt would any parent
Should that happen to me as a father, I would be grateful that there is an established legal system to protect everybody's dignity - including my own. Any action I would take in such a situation would most likely be blurred by hate, anger and fear and would most probably not turn the world into a better place. That is why most of us still place our trust in the idea of Western law and justice.

Unfortunately there, however, seems to be nothing to protect the dignity of some of those who post here, except the anonymity from behind which they shoot.

I still commend Danny Fyne for his deeds towards society and justice in this case, and I still think sexual abuse of children, yes, should be punished severely. With due respect, though, Mr. Fyne, why don't you unlock this thread now and allow these many comments to fall into oblivion ? They are an embarrassment to the professional aviation community (at least it should be to the British part of it), to this forum and soon also to yourself.

I don't know if anybody in here has the capacity of being sad about what can be read down this thread. Maybe the capacity of feeling sadness is something you attribute to inferior genders, personalities, sexual orientations, altitudes, or to passengers.

But I have it.

Jan-Erik Andelin

Last edited by md80forum; 3rd Sep 2003 at 01:53.