PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2017, 06:37
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G-FORZ
Priority boarding doesn't change the free allocation, paid for PB at booking for a short break in Menorca flying Wednesday from EMA, just checked in got allocated 9B and 32B for me and the wife. Showing 31 rows of 3 completely empty and only 44 allocated seats for the plane... it looks far from full with seats for sale at £14.99
Any time I book a FR flight I always pre-select my outbound and inbound seat allocation. I just rather have control of that myself. Yes, it's costing additional but when I add up the ticket, seat allocation, fast track, short term parking, I'm still saving a good amount. It's just hassle free, no drama, no nasty surprises, I'm in control and get what I want.

If I were to try similar itinerary with BA, Shamrock, Stobart, Flybe, Cityjet, rarely will I get an all in total price close to the FR total cost. Admittedly, I'm talking here about bookings I make generally 8 to 12 weeks ahead of departure slot, in some case even further in advance. I frequently fly, combination of commuting for work, pleasure, business travel too. I use any of the Following airports: Southend, City, Stansted, Gatwick cause all are handy for me to be honest. But if I'm using FR then mostly that will be a Stansted departure for me, Orange short term car park, 2 minute walk I'm in the terminal, further 10 minutes I'm through fast track security. Plus I got the seat I want to get on and off the aircraft fast. It just works!