PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2017, 20:23
Station_Calling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SWBKCB...

Originally Posted by SWBKCB
Station_Calling - stop being so defensive. You said it was that Jet2 attracted rowdy pax.

I was merely saying that Jet2 must have these type of pax, or they wouldn't have needed to take the steps they did, or is it normal for the company to introduce policies to counteract problems they don't have - hold on, thinking of some of the places I've worked, it probably is...
Having flown Thomson, Monarch, Jet2, Ryanair and Easy in the last 5 years, unfortunately awful pax are commonplace. It has nothing to do with the particular airline.

The sad thing is that out of 194 pax, 185 are decent people intent on having a great holiday and travelling peacefully, while the few are absolute animals with no consideration for anyone else, regardless of their age. I have a small child and use that as a measure of what I think is acceptable.

Jet2 is taking a stance on being a family airline where anyone can fly without fear of anti social behaviour. All flights before 8ish are dry, and there's a limit to the number of drinks you can buy.

This behaviour should be praised and recognised for what it is - dealing with anti social scum who couldn't give a toss about anyone else's flight.

If you think that's a bad thing, then as I said earlier, feel free to fly with anyone else.