PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2017, 19:04
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SealinkBF
I get that you pays your money and takes your choice, but not everyone is paying a low fare for their ticket. It's unnecessarily pissing people off. easyJet and BA aren't getting these complaints, so I think Ryanair is doing something different.

At the same time, I don't get why people who leave prebooking a seat are surprised when their first choice isn't available.
OK understand, then just buy a ticket from EZY or BA. If you don't want the FR hassle, vote with your feet and take your business elsewhere. But if you decide to remain and buy a FR ticket then I think we all know it can present a set of challenges.

It's like the guy who bangs on about government policies but when it comes to a general election he decides not to vote. People who don't vote then bang on about government policy have no argument.

Similarly people who buy a FR ticket for peanuts then bang on about trivial matters have no argument.

It's a bloody short haul flight. You hop on. You hop off. It's really that simple. Don't expect Etihad style in flight services when you buy a low cost ticket. As I say, if you don't like the FR approach then move your business, nobody is putting the gun to people's heads. People need to quit moaning and take control.