PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2017, 16:23
tophat27dt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although I have been away for almost 7 weeks, I have been reading all the posts, but not able to reply (I didn't take my password!). I have also been watching the daily schedules board for SEN, and noted many delays, especially with FlyBe, due to technical problems. EasyJet have also had their share of a few big delays and cancelled flights. I often wonder what happens to all the pax (last nights Palma flight was cancelled in and out due to aircraft gone tech). Until the CAA stats are released it seems we have no ideas on the loads factors on the new routes. I was interested to read of the new proposed routes to Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow and maybe Carlisle next year, plus the continuation of some of the current summer routes into the winter. Surely this will mean an extra aircraft? Sadly, I still have to read all the messages which are either negative towards new routes, or try to guess analyze their success before hand. I am surprised by Manchester, and thought Edinburgh would be better than Glasgow, but give the airline a chance to prove it for themselves. I am a person who prefers to "wait and see despite the impatience". April figures looked good, and I am not surprised to see Groningen and Rennes retained for the winter months.