PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern wannabes
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2017, 14:39
blueonblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why would anyone pm someone who is not and has never been at china southern?? And whenever I didn't like the rest arrangement I asked for it to be changed and it was granted. In all my time there I only ever ran into one 'difficult' type and I used to run into 'difficult' types daily in my last job.

One thing for sure, don't come to CSN expecting to be leader Capt on ultra long haul having just come off a 320 or 737. Why? Well because you don't have a clue what you're doing that's why and it takes a while to learn, once you do, they will make you PIC, it's pretty much that simple. There have been a few experienced heavy blokes that are here that were 'quickly' made up. I did laugh a few times listening to ex short haul blokes tell all that they were 'fast track'. Made many smile that one. Sure it takes an awful long time, but if you don't like it then stay at home. Together with possible sim fail and medical it's a huge risk coming here. Mr Wyoming works short haul elsewhere in china and is ill informed as to how the contract works at CSN, true or false? Saying 'what a mate said' is a classic way of misinforming others.