PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Grey "Armada" on the way to the UK?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2017, 10:21
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
I was being a bit facetious about them being used to LHR but have a vested interested as I am on BA to Marseilles next weekend. I am now wondering if there is anywhere on line one can find out whether the flight will be operated by BA or QR aircraft-

While one can see why management want to try and rid themselves of the strikes this must cost a lot of money and one wonders if BA Management have lost their sense of values recently by picking cheap options rather than good options and trying to break strikes rather than resolve issues. The mixed fleet contract was a disaster waiting to happen as they seem to have settled the years of problems with the original CC members and built a brand new one in being too cheap to pay proper wages with mixed fleet.

As an entity they seem to be heading downwards since abit like premier league football it all looks ok now until you realise the customer base are all over 45 For short haul at least younger people go for the LCCs and .
if SH goes and with our inexorable economic decline can they maintain a profitable LH business if all the transfer /transit pax choose AMS FRA and CDG