PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Lack of Pilots
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2017, 22:58
Parkbremse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aloha_KSA
9000 hour pilot with 3000 hours PIC on 737NG current, qualified, no dings. JSFSAG I put in an app 5 months ago, took their silly video game test.. No word since... Either they are arrogant, stupid, or disorganized. Seriously?! Best of luck Norwegian. You've painted a very clear picture for me of your ops and your attitude towards professional pilots. You must be smoking more than just the fish up there.
Exactly the point I was making. Some people think they are entitled to a job in Norwegian because they fulfill the basic requirements and judging from the attitude displayed here, the selection team did a pretty good job. Norwegian has enough applications and they can and do select who they want, as does every other airline on the planet.

And then you have guys like Nightstop, the great communicator who not only, despite his impeccable social skills, couldn't resist being extremely rude to a Norwegian guy making a mistake but who also feels thats totally acceptable and brags about his achievement on the forum here. Please continue working for your real LCC, you will not be missed.

Even more hilarious is that student pilot guy momo95, who has literally achieved nothing aviation wise except for being selected into a cadet program (good for him) telling now people with years of experience and thousands of hours they lack self respect, which is in fact really insulting but so ridiculous at the same time that I had good laugh about it.

Sometimes you just gotta love pprune.