PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2017, 07:04
Ayana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jayne01
Hi Ayana

I have just been reading through the posts. You must be so excited to be starting on 1st August!! I am also in the Brisbane Talent Pool but unfortunately relocating is not an option for me. Did they give any indication when the next Brisbane ground school would be? Or if we need to reapply after 12 months?
Thanks yes I'm very excited. When I spoke to Brisbane recruiters they said that unfortunately there were no ground schools scheduled for the foreseeable future due to aviation changes and the needs of the business, so at least not within the next few months. They confirmed that you remain in the talent pool for 12 months. Unfortunately I've been in the talent pool since October last year so I only had a few months remaining and I wasn't confident they would have a ground school prior to my 12 months expiring, hense the transfer request. Who knows though, it all changes so fast they may totally change direction in 3 weeks and be back on board with Brisbane Base expansion. Fingers crossed for you.