View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2017, 05:12
  #7 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Escapee from Ultima Thule
Posts: 4,231
If you're an EASA instructor but don't hold a US green card or citizenship, then your only hope is with a school with a US campus giving EASA instruction that requires an EASA qualified instructor. That school would have to sponsor you based on the lack of US citizen/green card already qualified instructors.

You would still have to gain FAA commercial + instructor ratings.
Tinstaafl is offline