PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light plane crash near Mt Gambier
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2017, 22:03
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
Hmmm... why so upset with the unfortunate turn of events for those quick to judge, i.e. He had just landed... looks like Jabawocky has yet again given his 'expert' opinion to the media..

Instead of calling the pilot an "idiot" i think we need to see an accident report compiled by trained investigators before we pass judgement on a decent chap that were conducting an Angel Flight.

Bing Bong,

You MUST be a journalist.

Only a journalist could take something that was said, and then tell the world that something else was said. I think you are the idiot to be frank. Maybe not a cloud ducking, fog bombing idiot, but an idiot all the same.

Go back and read my post in response to yours.

You make the assumption that just because he arrived there and flew off it was clearly fine. How do you make such an assessment? Or are you one of the ATSB experts who can judge things far better than some of us. (By the way, how sure are you I never did one of the ATSB's multi day training courses courses? )

Next, look at the inbound track, hardly looks like a circuit and land let alone an IA of some sort.

Instead of being some self righteous pompous political correctness police, start reading exactly what people say before slagging off at them.