PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GAPAN Scholarships (J N Somers & others) 2003 & Earlier
Old 2nd Sep 2003, 14:38
flyingisgr8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tests

Thanks for your comments PP though I appear to have missed a few details out of my original post. I did indeed type Morrisby into yahoo and come up with the same results myself, plus the Guardian Unlimited examples which seemed simple enough - however I felt it prudent to see if any of the thousands of pruners may perhaps have had a little extra tip or something that may have been useful. Thorough preparation and all! My fault for not including that in my thread. (You could answer can't tell I suppose!!) Also, I am not at all confused about psychometric testing and aptitude testing, but was just trying to ascertain whether these specific tests were possibly more personality/behaviour orientated or aimed to assess practical suitability to fly. As the exams last 3.5 hours They could indeed be both - I am just trying to research and prepare as thoroughly as possible, using the maximum available resources. Cheers.