PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aural Warning on Eurocopter EC120
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2017, 19:28
nellycopter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bong .....

Mmmmm that bong is the least of your problems ....
you need to prepare yourself for some stress matey....
as I was told just before I bought my 120...... they are a great machine but just hope and prey you never have to deal with TM...... sure enough after six years of enjoying every min of my aircraft the time came when I had to replace the engine ( mine stared making metal) from there I think I could write a book ...... very long two year story cut short.... 4 engines in two years.... believe it or not the first one they gave me as a service exchange engine had a fault that it had been removed from THREE other aircraft around the world for ... and yet put back into service each time ... next one fell to bits inside, last one was the straw that broke the camels back and the sad time came to get rid of the aircraft .... in short TM forced me out of my lovely 120... I just couldn't do with stress and hassle anymore talk about take the P*** ..... I hear from the new owner that they are still now having some problems with the latest engine .... so I wish you luck , you really are going to need a bucket load of it ......

Last edited by nellycopter; 29th Jun 2017 at 05:09.