PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 24th Jun 2017, 19:18
sosu89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to share my experience with you all as this forum really helped me a lot.

I applied after a week I finished my MCC at Simtech and received the call the week after. I did my assessment last week and this week I received the positive news. I am 28 years old with an engineering degree - all exams with first time passes.

The day was basically all the same as described here. Started with a briefing on the pack which they sent us and we were the first who did our sim session. What they really want to see is the CRM and management skills of the aircraft. Use the time wisely during the briefing with your sim partner before entering the sim. I did a sim prep the day before at Upilot and I really felt prepared on the day - highly recommended.

Interview started with technical questions based on any aircraft which I prefer; I spoke about B737 and I just studied very basic staff such as engine model, rotation, swept angle, Mach No, Hydraulic etc. HR questions - the normal ones.

Be yourself, express all your feelings and we were told that they are choosing candidates who believe they are good to be captains in 3 to 4 years time.

Anyone who is on CAE1714 private msg me wish you all the best of luck