PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WATERFORD Airport
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2017, 13:18
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tagron
Harry Wayfarers

Perhaps instead of labouring this topic any further on this thread you might like to contact the airline direct explaining your concerns about the quality of their website. All you would need to do is collate the various statements you have already made. The work would be minimal.

You could explain that you are a professional web page designer and that your long career in aviation includes advising start up airlines. You could list your various job titles and the names of those airlines you have advised. If this were to be done in a spirit of goodwill I imagine the airline would welcome it. You would not need to charge for the service as it is already out in the public domain, but maybe they would be sufficiently impressed to offer you a commission for further work.

We all know that airline startups can be a fraught business and we may guess the chances of success are not be high. But that is not a reason to sneer on a public forum.

EDIT, DJ6 We were obviously preparing similar posts at the same time and I didn't see yours when I pressed Post.
I don't need to be paid any commission to call a dog a dog ... Seriously though I don't need the money and perhaps the reason that I, and others, post what they post here is perhaps that potential fare paying pax may read it and think twice before parting with their hard-earned money to an outfit that can't even put a two bob website together whilst paintshopping an aircraft image that they downloaded from a Google search

Or am I missing something?