PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 20th Jun 2017, 15:42
ILSapproach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm going to give my honest feedback about my assessment recently, I'm still waiting whether I've been successful or not.

But those who are going soon for an assessment, firstly they say at the start of the day that the process is fair, it's far from that. I arrived at 7:45 for a 8am start and I didn't get interviewed until 2pm, I was sitting waiting for an interview and Simulator for 6 HOURS! which is ridiculous, 4 people get seen in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, why make people turn up so early, they should split the day so 4 start at 8am and 4 start at 12pm. Don't get me wrong that staff were amazing and friendly but to make someone sit and wait 6 hours when your going to nervous and fretting about various things is not helpful! So all I'm saying is you've got to hope you get seen first or within the first few hours or otherwise top up your blood sugar levels because it's going to be a LONG day!