PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2017, 09:54
Angels 99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Enzo999
What a typically arrogant and condescending post! Over the course of my working career I will earn hundreds of thousands less than a PP24 (a scale I knew nothing about untill joining BA), if you can give me one articulate reason as to why we are worth that much less than "A" scalers then I would be interested to here it. Furthermore why is it perfectly acceptable for some to shake every penny out of the BA money tree but for anyone joining over the last few years we should simply be happy to be employed?But hey providing you are all Ok we will keep our "petulant" teenage mouths shut!
I'm astonished that you managed to research, interview and be offered a job at BA without ever coming across PP24/34. It suggests to me that your level of due dilligence before joining was somewhere between lacking and unjustifiably

I write this as a relatively new joiner. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. Is life here pretty much exactly as I expected it to be, both good and bad? Yes. Next time do your research.