PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I've been wanting to get into an airlines here in Dubai.
Old 17th Jun 2017, 11:25
nashiam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,
I am 17 years old and i was wondering what is the best way to get a CPL? Get a PPL then ME then Instrumental rating and then CPL? I also heard that Gliding is a better way to get experience for PPL, (I understand that CPL is like first officer, co-pilot and that ATPL holders is for captain or, Pilot of the plane). Is getting a PPL (60 hours) + CPL(34 Hours) + Instrumental rating (140 Hours) +Checkride (5 Hours)+ Multi Engine (15 Hours), for 35,000$ good deal? or a PPL(45 hours) + Night ride(5 hours) + Multi Engine Rating(7 hours) for 15,500$ knowing that they don't provide a CPL course,a good deal?
I know that I'm asking a lot of questions, I'm just a newbie to all this, Would be great help if someone can guide me through!

Hi,
first of all i wanted to know which is better? ATPL or CPL(which needs PPL too right?) And i also wanted to know which is the best way for becoming a pilot? Cost efficient and good, Any suggestions for any schools? I also heard that Gliding is a good way to get experience ?

I'd be really glad if someone can guide me through all this.