PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2017, 11:56
EGPF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyYorkshire
I’m just completing A-Levels now but have predicted grades of A*AA? Is it the fact that they’re predicted that has limited this?

Does anyone know what positives/negatives there are to the Integrated ATPL course? Will taking route 3 limit me in any way?

Thanks @scotwings for the info, sounds like they’re really pushing it atm!
This is the Route 3 information:

"This route provides a further opportunity to join easyJet for those who successfully complete selection and begin the Integrated ATPL route, but are not shortlisted to upgrade to MPL on completion of Theoretical Knowledge exams and do meet easyJet criteria, OR do not hold the academic qualifications required for the MPL route. You will continue on the Integrated ATPL route, completing the Intermediate phase of training tailored to easyJet A320 aircraft and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Upon successful completion of training you'll then launch an exciting flying career as an easyJet Co-Pilot on completion of A320 type rating, base and line training."

I'm not particularly sure but good thing is that you get a frozen ATPL I believe but correct me if I'm wrong. You won't have a chance of getting your loan underwritten and the cost is £123,800 which includes your type rating.

To be completely honest, the integrated program is pretty much the standard package that L3CTS offers so you might want to read this https://www.l3airlineacademy.com/car...ntegrated-atpl
however your airline placement is likely to be easyJet rather than any other airline.