PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2017, 11:44
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyYorkshire
I’m just completing A-Levels now but have predicted grades of A*AA? Is it the fact that they’re predicted that has limited this?
I would have thought so yes. While the website does claim you can still apply with predicted grades, you will have to attain them to secure Route 1 or 2. Such, they may have allocated you a route three day for that purpose. I am of course speculating as only the selection team will know for sure.

For the sake of clearing confusion.. here is the website text:

To qualify for the easyJet MPL or the MPL Upgrade, you must also hold:

* A minimum of 2 A Levels grades C or above (excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking); or
* A degree grade 2:2 or above

You may apply to the program with predicted grades but they must be achieved on commencement of training.
ScotWings numbers seem right to be honest, although the numbers are quite variable over CPs it would seem. Some have 3 members - such as mine, others considerably more!

EDIT: To add, Route 3 is essentially the Integrated route that all Whitetail cadets at L3 would follow with the advantage of a conditional job offer just like Route 1/2 so in that regard it would still result in the RHS of an A319/20/21 at EZY. It would just cost more given you're following a non-MPL route.