PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2017, 10:08
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyYorkshire
1) I've read the forums and information on the website surrounding the cost of the course and loans but from what I've read I understand this may be paid by easyJet, is this only highly talented candidates or is this something everyone receives? Just some general more in depth information then is available on the website would be useful!
From what I understand, Route 1 & subsequent funding is available to 'exceptional' candidates. That definition is very much easyJet's to make, albeit I believe you must perform well both in academia and selection. To date I have only personally met one individual funded by the airline. That is not, however, to say more do not exist across the scheme for these schools have hundreds of cadets and it's impossible for everyone to know everyone! Best tip here, apply with the understanding you will be funding it. Anything else will be a bonus. Don't rely on the funding to make your dream, as it might in fact do the opposite.

2) My email states specifically that I've made it onto 'easyJet route 3 selection', does this mean I've already been given this route or could I be assigned a different one should I be successful?
Based on this I would presume you do not qualify for Route 1/2. What are your grades if you don't mind me asking?

3) Finally, does anyone have an idea of the chances of success in interview (i.e. How many people make it onto the course)? With the high cost of the selection day and with myself being only 18, it is a large cost to me and I just wondered what the chances of success are if we have any indication at all!
Impossible to give exact numbers, but it's certainly a fair number at L3 since it started. There's a couple, if not more, easyJet cadets per new course it seems.