PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2017, 17:40
caity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kirsteneg
Just received the good news from NATS that I'm in pending medical and vetting! Ecstatic is an understatement as I had convinced myself that I'd failed.

They mentioned that there was a course with a partner agency (can't remember the name) for 17 July and one with NATS on 24 July that they were trying to get me on. Due to having to move down from Aberdeen and the fact that I've lived out the country in the last 5 years I don't think this is possible. They have quoted a course date between October and December.

Hopefully the medical goes without a hitch now. Have you had yours yet and been given a start date?
Congrats, pleased for you!

Yes I got an email about that - I still haven't got a confirmed start date, still waiting for a date from them for my medical so I don't know if they're waiting for my certificate before they give me a definite date. Would like to know sooner or later if it will be July though, need to get accommodation etc. sorted and not long to go! Not too bothered if it ends up being on the next course, I just want to know either way. Seems like they're super busy at the moment though with lots of applicants. We shall see!