PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ties Cut With Qatar
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2017, 19:36
ExDubai

Location: Escaped the sandpit 53° 32′ 9.19″ N, 9° 50′ 13.29″ E
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UAL777
I would start packing if I was in Qatar. Atleast fly the wife n kids back home if that applies to you. Sh!t is about to get a lot worse in Qatar as they defy the other GCC members. Donald Trump will not help Qatar so that hope is gone. It's funny because Akbar Al Baker used to boast about how good of a friend Donald Trump is to him, lol, AAB was naive. It's like a form of strong black magic has hit Qatar. Very strange.

Also for those in QR making fun of the likes of Ryan Air, be very careful in mocking any potential employer at this time as you may need them. Or, you can always drive a taxi...

Qatar shouldn't have supported terrorism but they did it and now they will pay the price. Again, I would leave Qatar just to be safe. It's not safe being in Qatar at the moment.
That sounds like POTUS.....

BTW, if we talk about financing terrorism; Saudia should be a domestic airline. I don't see any reason why it isn't safe in Qatar. The Saudis can't manage the conflict in Yemem. Going into another "adventure" with the risk that this will end up in a war with Iran and Turkey would be foolish. Keep in mind that they have a large Shia minority in the eastern province.

Last edited by ExDubai; 12th Jun 2017 at 22:06.