PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forces braced for more cuts .....
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2017, 14:11
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thread could soon well turn into a "Forces braced for more action" type. DUP dictating UK Mainland Govt. policy? That could be very dangerous for peace. Wonder how the forces would cope if God forbid they were tasked to ever return?
We are also in the middle of an ongoing terror campaign in England by this utter death cult, which has cost the lives of many young people recently. And hundreds hurt and injured.
They, the Commons need to get a grip on actual events and reality. I cant see May lasting another two weeks. But who would be any better, in reality? The problems are multiple, international, fast developing and complex.

I've often wondered if the average MP these days is actually capable of governing, of even keeping pace with events in the 21st century world.
With this election, we've lost weeks and weeks of work and decision making- and the final result is yet more chaos.
I'd place our forces under alert, and try and gather them to anticipate future problems that could arise at very short notice.
Are they ready and able today?