PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTEAD AUG 25th
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2003, 23:14
DavidLucas2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glider insidr im 15 yers of age n du u rely fink i care if i speld the name of a airport rong y du u have 2 b a smt ass and coment on it du u fink peepool r goinng 2 look at u as if ur 2 sum sort of gods gft, wow u cn speld the name of an airport rite, will dun m8.

Now that would be some thing to make a fuss about, come on how sad are you if you are making a fuss about one letter, if this was an English exam yes fair enough but not a forum on aviation, I have one thing to say to you, Get a life my friend. To prove to you my English isn't that bad...

... Glider insider, I'm 15 years of age and do you really think I care if I spelt the name of an airport wrong?, why do you have to be a smart arse and comment on it?. Do you think people are going to look at you as if you are some sort of god’s gift?, wow you can spell the name of an airport right, well done mate.

FastJet Wannabe, being inside the a.c I didnt relise how far he had taxied into the gate, and I didn't relise that he turned him self, my mistake sorry, the marshal i'm talking about a signal marshal who guides the a.c in he was standing in A13L and the a/c taxied past him. The dispatch officer who i called the air bridge person done what I said I did closed the shutters on 13L and came to 13R then went back to 13L. Thanks for the infomation

David

Last edited by DavidLucas2002; 1st Sep 2003 at 01:53.