PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Finally Started my Training!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2017, 21:04
applebyca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mazzy1026
Funny you should say that!

After several lousy years at attempting to have some sort of powered paragliding career, I'd decided to sell all my gear and get back to fixed wing. I was originally fixed on the Microlight idea, but over time, the thought of getting back to PPL(A) just hasn't gone away - so, I've joined the Cessna 172 group at Liverpool, and have started my renewal - first flight booked next week, with a medical to follow soon.

I'm not gonna be blogging this one (you'll be pleased to know ) but I am looking forward to hopefully catching up with some old faces

Hope you're well
Good work fella. Sounds like you've picked up some pretty broad experience there. Always worth pushing the boundaries.

I was at LPL on Saturday in fact. I flew down to Lee on Solent in a Cessna 182. I glanced over at LFS and it brought back many fond memories. In fact, I think I saw sierra hotel, which I did my licence in over 10 years ago.

After trying to keep an old cessna going, I've decided to try the micro route and have a eurostar purchase lined up in 5 weeks. The 6th and final share is still on offer. Will be based in the LLR.

Good luck in the 172.

Cheers