PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Cadet program
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2017, 00:37
StillUntitled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too applied for ab-intio. Ive only got my RPL and like 30 command hours, had a pretty solid application. Low hours but a licence that showed I was interested in the field, solid cover letter. Sent them my ASIC, a copy of my class 2, etc even though i didnt really have to. Sent my training notes, log book, all of it. Only one problem didnt have a passport yet. Sent them an email, they were happy for me to send it after the close of date. Sent the passport app off and get the passport like a week and a bit after the application closing. In the mean time when i applied, i noticed some things in the applcation that it didnt say on the requirements page. Things like a birth cert, and the last 3 pages of your log book. The page on their website just said log book. So i send an email with extra stuff to cover myself. Yeah sure no worries i added that to your aplication. Passport comes in. Send it to them on a monday. No response. Thats strange normally they reply within the day. Send it again on thursday morning. Response thursday afternoon. Rejection email. Seems very suss.