PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANSTON -3
Thread: MANSTON -3
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2017, 13:50
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barling Magna.....Whoooa......Calm yourself man...You too might be to old to play the snowflake....so when is reality unpleasant & leads you to portray my life as sad?...pray do explain dear boy..... & its one of your invalid points isn`t it when Bishop`s Stortford International to use your own invective..(STN I guess you mean) & only as you mention it,far from being in the middle of nowhere as in your terming is actually an International Gateway for London & much much farther afield,it has more destinations to Europe than any other airport....& does not rely on a mere 1.5M catchment....in fact STN would regard SEN`s catchment as it own too I would imagine,if only allowing for that fact of total destinations flown,let alone freq & pricing..Your geography but more importantly perhaps economic geography is lacking dear chap....Anyways a cheap shot I know but if SEN was totally surrounded by catchment & not half being water then perhaps you could double your quoted available market size.....If SEN is so connected why it being artificially stimulated as per my previous comments....SEN`s location also might have nothing to do with Railway Stations,but it`s location within the industry`s psyche...The industry has never asked for or sought the SEN development/redevelopment & have not been lured,whatever may be their reasoning?....Apologies not trying to be unpleasant I just ask & have been asking questions which no SEN poster is game enough to challenge with honest reasoning or statements,only with bluster....Good Luck SS & apologies to the Manston thread for use for the reply...